Friday, September 16, 2011

sept 16th.

yesterday, i let it slip....my integrated knowledge of Guardian material. that folks is E.T. talk.

I'll state the reality of aliens by giving my position on their behavior and their intellegence.

1)They don't understand who they are
2)This makes them clearly not connected to god or whatever
3) They know the shit's on fire
4) This makes them fundamentists of the meddling variety
5)If I know this like Perry Mason knows the story, then perhaps they can stop talking and listen

for a change......as I bless all ingelligence, let me say how their matierial has assisted me. I'll start with the concept of starfire. I heard the term first from reading guardian, channeled materials. In meditation, my experience of this is an observable event that creates a new burst of light. Until recently, my vision of this was based on a planetary structure that was given a name to me, the Tropic of Africa. .....I posted about it a while ago on a FB astrology group.

I have been waiting for another Starfire, as the event that creates one planetarily, is present some where in time.....the interesting part of the words "some where" is that I have a source of the definitive future. Yesterday, I got the code of 454, moved into 554. It was given on a liscence plate on a blue car, parked across my sidewalk path. I had to look closely....this is the way of a shaman. More definition on starfire, with current understandings about the presence of fields of conscious taking form, an in formation, as a lightship, technology and consciousness as Function before form, has flipped back to form before function......cosmology is morphing rapidlywith the first creational energetic expression from creator sourse....leap frogging.

554XBD 454 is my birthday minute, X for Kiss, BD for birthday. The blue car reflects the light shift from projected light moving away from us and appearing a s red light....we are now having the projection of light coming towards us...blue light and hooray...The future.

This starfire event was grounded in earth by a young man yesterday....an incarnet christed embodiment, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment