Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2-9-11

Today was the most difficult delivery of my experience as Logos. I created a magnetic shift with my body. I had to slice open the space time matrix in a big way. .Anyone who is standing as Ancient of Days will feel this shift first...because to create the object to do the job, I moved every one's concentric circles.

In my earlier blogs, this is explained in more detail, basically the concept is that one holds their astrological configuration as Ruler of the House....making you all responsible (through good, bad and ugly, old contracts) over all humans in your field who hold space for your ascension task.

Everyone is being called into Universal service and tossing off old uniforms. This is not as much of a walk-in event (though for some it will be) as it is the breaking of the yoke upon our shoulders.

We are getting into the reason we came here , hmmmmmm. That's right, a monad distortion can mean messy work for anyone still holding on to that last cousin, lover or guru. The need of this slice was to cut me off from the entire human race. I will not go into one more cycle to save a single speck of consciousness. Evolution has been stopped and the Dragon Source is leaving this time around.

So...what is the date, what's in the sky? who cares? We are getting ready to align to a new universe. the stars are completely new to us and we are following the beat of our own drummer.

This is hot off the press...and short and sweet. The slice in the matrix will begin to spew something toxic. Be alert, protect yourself, work alone in your locked down container. You need to clear the lightbody and a condense the aura. Place yourself in a formless gel and become the gel. When this happened to me, I felt the entire right side of my brain being cleared.

Please, be excited for this....After my delivery, I went out to a great evening of fun and feel great.

If you want a session email me at zbolduc@yahoo.com...also become a facebook friend.

Hope you are all well,
xxzoey

No comments:

Post a Comment